Jesus My Comforter
It has been a week + of emotional unsettlement. I simply don't understand and cannot understand what gone wrong. I have given up trying to figure out. Well, almost.
I have been having lunch with RZ to have a man's point of view. After fasting for some time, I think I have lost weight. Bad RZ said I have waistline now and stomach flatter. As if last time, I don't have waistline lor!!!! So encouraging indeed! Anyway, congratulations on signing the HDB contract for the wonder future you are going to have with Joy, wife-to-be. Thanks for the advises, encouragements and of course, prayers.
I shall still my soul. I cannot stand emotional turbulents and I am getting irritated with myself, been having bad moods because of this. I am going to rest in God's peace, in fact, I asked Him to hug me last night. I need it badly. I NEED YOUR HUG OF LOVE!
I thank God I am more mature to handle things now. I will choose to run to You. You are my shepherd and I shall not want aka I shall not be in lack. I will stay still and choose to love You first in my life. I want to love you as if every day is a new day of falling in love with You, You are my first love.
I want to get back into focus. I am glad that I met 2 of my friends last week. Meeting up with one of them for lunch this Thur, I pray that there will be opportunities to reach out to this friend. But though I have known him for years, I never quite know if he's a muslim or christian. I remembered that he attends church. Well, shall find out more. Thurs seem to be a outreach day for me. Meeting another friend with CGL for dinner, my pri sch friend. She's my very dear friend when we were kids. I pray that she will come for this weekend's service.
A life of spiritual displine as Dr AR Bernard has mentioned, besides fasting and prayer, I shall stay in the Word of God.
I have been having lunch with RZ to have a man's point of view. After fasting for some time, I think I have lost weight. Bad RZ said I have waistline now and stomach flatter. As if last time, I don't have waistline lor!!!! So encouraging indeed! Anyway, congratulations on signing the HDB contract for the wonder future you are going to have with Joy, wife-to-be. Thanks for the advises, encouragements and of course, prayers.
I shall still my soul. I cannot stand emotional turbulents and I am getting irritated with myself, been having bad moods because of this. I am going to rest in God's peace, in fact, I asked Him to hug me last night. I need it badly. I NEED YOUR HUG OF LOVE!
I thank God I am more mature to handle things now. I will choose to run to You. You are my shepherd and I shall not want aka I shall not be in lack. I will stay still and choose to love You first in my life. I want to love you as if every day is a new day of falling in love with You, You are my first love.
I want to get back into focus. I am glad that I met 2 of my friends last week. Meeting up with one of them for lunch this Thur, I pray that there will be opportunities to reach out to this friend. But though I have known him for years, I never quite know if he's a muslim or christian. I remembered that he attends church. Well, shall find out more. Thurs seem to be a outreach day for me. Meeting another friend with CGL for dinner, my pri sch friend. She's my very dear friend when we were kids. I pray that she will come for this weekend's service.
A life of spiritual displine as Dr AR Bernard has mentioned, besides fasting and prayer, I shall stay in the Word of God.
The Lord is my Shepherd; I have ALL that I need.
He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful
streams.
He renews my strength. He guides me along right path, bringing honor to His
name.