Harvest Time

Today is the day that all of us have pledged for Arise & Build. I have written the amount and I pray that I will be able to fulfil it.

There will be a miracle harvest - be it ministry, walk with God, family, friendships, outreaches, financial breakthrough and relationship.

In fact, I met an ex sec sch classmate - Mahesh - on Friday and just yesterday, I met my very good Pri Sch friend - Mei Xia!!!! I was soooooo happy to see her, really missed her. Surprisingly, now that I think about it, I was thinking about them just weeks back. I gotta arrange to meet Mahesh for lunch on Tuesday, I have been wanting to catch up with him and find out how he is after all these years of pursuing excellence in studies and work. As for Mei Xia, very thankful to God that I can get to meet her again! We managed to sit down for drinks with Cindy and chatted quite abit before she had to rush to meet her friends.

I pray that I will have the wisdom, favor and capacity to reach out to them. There is an area I am working on now, ie, faith to believe that I can have whatever I ask for but also at the same time fear of rejection. Faith and fear collide, the 2 cannot co-exist otherwise, there will always be a struggle to believe.
___________________________________________
Had a good time fellowshipping with my 2 brother and sister - James & Audrey. It has been quite some time back that Audrey has asked me to go over to her house and finally, yesterday was the day.

Thank you for the delicious spaghetti, red wine and of course your kind hospitality. :>

My dear Bro James, kept pouring red wine thinking that I will help solve his curiosity. Haha... Wait long long, no matter how high or drunk I am , my mind is always very conscious and it's hard to get any secret out from me. Ended up, he was the one too tired from the drinks and went to sleep first.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day