Half the week gone....
Well, things have been quite emotional for me over the weekends and even for the past few days.
Really thank RZ and his wife for their encouragements, I will heed your advises and continue to pray and hold onto God.
Because of the lack of sleep, I literally slept like a log during facial yesterday. I spent a good 15-20min in the steam bath to lose water and sweat it out, at the same time, clear my head and pray. Indeed it's a season of prayer for me, again season doesn't quite seem the right word to use since we are to pray in and out of season. haha....
Fasted today, which I need to badly and went to Acts when RZ called me again. haha... He seems to be the pillar I am leaning on and I hope I don't get too dependent on his support. He's a very good brother indeed, always there for friends.
Since I wasn't in a very good mood, I spent $$$ on a book by Max Lucado: Facing your Giants and also a blouse which I wore immediately because it made me look slim with long body. :>
Finally I get to meet Stanley for dinner at Vivo, another good friend of mine whom I also shared by woes with, while he shared with me about his work. Told him to join my company next year after his bonus! :> If he gets in, I can have another good friend to work and lunch with! :> So excited. We spent a good 3 hrs having dinner, shopping, coffee and roaming around. I spent $$ again buying eye shadow base.
Ah yo!!!! Is shopping really a good therapy? I doubt so when I look at my bank account. But thank God, I manage to save abit of $$ last month. Wonder how I did that, haha...
Maybe Stanley was right, I am abit high on sugar and caffeine.
Really thank RZ and his wife for their encouragements, I will heed your advises and continue to pray and hold onto God.
Because of the lack of sleep, I literally slept like a log during facial yesterday. I spent a good 15-20min in the steam bath to lose water and sweat it out, at the same time, clear my head and pray. Indeed it's a season of prayer for me, again season doesn't quite seem the right word to use since we are to pray in and out of season. haha....
Fasted today, which I need to badly and went to Acts when RZ called me again. haha... He seems to be the pillar I am leaning on and I hope I don't get too dependent on his support. He's a very good brother indeed, always there for friends.
Since I wasn't in a very good mood, I spent $$$ on a book by Max Lucado: Facing your Giants and also a blouse which I wore immediately because it made me look slim with long body. :>
Finally I get to meet Stanley for dinner at Vivo, another good friend of mine whom I also shared by woes with, while he shared with me about his work. Told him to join my company next year after his bonus! :> If he gets in, I can have another good friend to work and lunch with! :> So excited. We spent a good 3 hrs having dinner, shopping, coffee and roaming around. I spent $$ again buying eye shadow base.
Ah yo!!!! Is shopping really a good therapy? I doubt so when I look at my bank account. But thank God, I manage to save abit of $$ last month. Wonder how I did that, haha...
Maybe Stanley was right, I am abit high on sugar and caffeine.