Half the day gone!!!

Usually I will sleep till about 10 or 11am on Saturdays but I think I am really knocked out by the previous late nights. I woke up at 1245pm!!! Sigh....

Went to bathe, wash clothes and now here I am, waiting for time to pass so that I can meet a financial planner friend @ AMK Hub.

With the new CPF rules, I am wondering should I further invest into funds. In fact I want to thank God, because most of my investments are making at least 15-20% profits. I am asset rich but not cash rich.

The next phase in life is to be cash-rich aka financial freedom!!! I want to experience a life of more than enough but it also means the willingness to take the extra mile to get what I want. Less fast food, more income incentive lobangs? haha.... Or fast more?

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day