Fruitful day

Went to visit Ah Ca's mum today and fellowship with Eunice, Audrey, James and Cindy for awhile. We prayed for Ah Ca's mum before we left for the day.

I just pray that every strongholds over the the mum's life will be torn down so that she will come to know the Lord. I thought it'd be good if Cindy's mum can share with her. With people around the same age, it will be much easier for them to relate to one another and probably, the mum's heart will be more opened.

Spent the entire evening with Cindy, Agnes and Angel at Bugis. It has been quite some time since I joined Cindy and Agnes over drinks and dinner. It's always interesting to hear them share stories and also be encouraged by the stories they share.

I just felt more and more that I need to draw near to Jesus just as when I was a child. Jesus was my everything and my all. He was the only person I know and draw near to. The only friend whom I shared with about all my cares and troubles, my joy and my life. But as I grow older, Man replaced Jesus. I think for almost a quarter, I have been to much influenced by the world and people around me. I have forgotten to live by the Word of God and to live a spirit-led life. Everything is about being led by experience. It's XXXXX (teh teh teh)!!!

I need to readjust my thought life - the view of situations and circumstances. Just as David did, he was God-focused instead of giant-focused.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day