Everyone wants a piece of the pie

I think Singapore is swarming with Financial and Wealth planners.It seems like alot of people whom I know are going into the financial industry.

Every one wants a piece of the pie! I know there's about 4m or more people in Singapore at this moment. The market may not be that small as I think perhaps, but to me, it seems like at least 20% of the population are doing financial planning. My friends all wants a part of my salary. Hellooooooo, I can only do this much and I am not a charity organisation. Who's going to support me if I support every one?!?!? Will you be kind enough to give me $$?

Anyway, how much coverage is sufficient for a person? I don't think it's ever enough as long as inflation is evolving through the years. What I am paying for is just for protection but not for survival. Ultimately, if things do happen, I will still need to find ways to support myself.

I will wish to have a million dollar coverage but can I sustain? The rich gets richer and the poor remains as they are. Why won't there ever be a balance?

Opportunities, brains and the timing of God is what we need.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day