Endless Nights Out
It has been a busy week, meeting up with friends. I felt that in this season of my life or phase of my life, I need to appreciate the people around me more.
Mon - Met with Stella for Dinner
Tue -Facial
Wed - Met up with Audrey and Cindy for lunch. Head down to the west and choir prac. Reach home at 12am!
Thu - Worked late till 12am
Fri - That's today! Going for CG later
This week is packed. I am supposed to go shop for X'mas presents but then, I really don't have the mood for shopping when I met Audrey on Wed.
It was so good to meet up with Stella and Audrey. Stella is so blissful now. I was just kidding with her that it's a sin to cause others to envy. She bought a very sweet and meaningful X'mas card for her Dear.
Supposed to fast on Tue but met up with Cat and was tempted to eat lunch. Nevertheless, I got to fast yesterday. Don't feel like doing it but then, it's not for myself. I used to fast for myself or just fast for the sake of fasting - spiritual discipline. But I have a revelation that fasting is not just about myself, it's also for the friends, family and lives around me.
Slowly perhaps, God will change my heart and mindset about CG ministry. Spoke to Audrey about CG ministry and also alot about the heart and attitude of a leader as well as being a gentle woman. I have often thought that I am not much of a leader because I am soft and not "D" enough. Audrey shared that Susan has said - You can be gentle as a person but violent in the Spirit.
Violent in the Spirit - that takes substance. It's against the spirit and the sin of the person but not against that person. Wow, how to balance?
God, grant me the wisdom that I need.
Mon - Met with Stella for Dinner
Tue -Facial
Wed - Met up with Audrey and Cindy for lunch. Head down to the west and choir prac. Reach home at 12am!
Thu - Worked late till 12am
Fri - That's today! Going for CG later
This week is packed. I am supposed to go shop for X'mas presents but then, I really don't have the mood for shopping when I met Audrey on Wed.
It was so good to meet up with Stella and Audrey. Stella is so blissful now. I was just kidding with her that it's a sin to cause others to envy. She bought a very sweet and meaningful X'mas card for her Dear.
Supposed to fast on Tue but met up with Cat and was tempted to eat lunch. Nevertheless, I got to fast yesterday. Don't feel like doing it but then, it's not for myself. I used to fast for myself or just fast for the sake of fasting - spiritual discipline. But I have a revelation that fasting is not just about myself, it's also for the friends, family and lives around me.
Slowly perhaps, God will change my heart and mindset about CG ministry. Spoke to Audrey about CG ministry and also alot about the heart and attitude of a leader as well as being a gentle woman. I have often thought that I am not much of a leader because I am soft and not "D" enough. Audrey shared that Susan has said - You can be gentle as a person but violent in the Spirit.
Violent in the Spirit - that takes substance. It's against the spirit and the sin of the person but not against that person. Wow, how to balance?
God, grant me the wisdom that I need.