Empathy and Understanding
I was talking to Ah Ca yesterday after lunch. I can really understand how she feels and the sadness + stress she has to go through.
Though it's a different situation but then, the care and love for our mums is definitely the same. When my mum was admitted to IMH and I visited her the first day, my heart broke, really broken. She refused to see me and stood from afar. As if she doesn't recognised me and doesn't want me at all! Looking at her, my heart was broken. My mum is quite a cheerful and chatty person. Even though sometimes I reprimand her for certain things, she will give me a smile.
At that time, I held back my tears. I wanted to take a full day off but in the end, I went back to work because I didn't want to go back home and think about my mum. Ah ca was the first person to call me when I reached office. The moment she asked me how my mum was, I just broke down.
So I can really understand how she feels and what she's going through. Much worst, because she looks at her mum every day at home. I think the intensity, degree and impact is definitely unbearable. I only visited my mum 1hr + every day when she was in IMH, I was already like depressed. There was once my heart was crying, but my mum seemed to be able to see. She asked me, "Alison, why are you crying?" Thinking back, I feel like crying now, which I did back then but held back my tears.
Oh God, please protect our parents, all our family members, especially in the midst of BF, there's gonna be alot of warfares going on. We have to pray even before the mountains come into our midst, like what Pst Richard Roberts (if I didn't remember wrongly) preached. We have to pray before even the problems arises.
I have been praying for God's protection over the entire church - career, family, friendships, relationships, finances, health, etc. Whatever have to be covered by the blood of Jesus, I have prayed.
Over the years, I haven't never really been that serious about warfares though I have seen attacks on people during BF. This year, I am very serious. It's time to be serious with life and the things of God.
Usually it's easier prayed than done, but let it be according to your will, Lord, that we will do what we can.
Though it's a different situation but then, the care and love for our mums is definitely the same. When my mum was admitted to IMH and I visited her the first day, my heart broke, really broken. She refused to see me and stood from afar. As if she doesn't recognised me and doesn't want me at all! Looking at her, my heart was broken. My mum is quite a cheerful and chatty person. Even though sometimes I reprimand her for certain things, she will give me a smile.
At that time, I held back my tears. I wanted to take a full day off but in the end, I went back to work because I didn't want to go back home and think about my mum. Ah ca was the first person to call me when I reached office. The moment she asked me how my mum was, I just broke down.
So I can really understand how she feels and what she's going through. Much worst, because she looks at her mum every day at home. I think the intensity, degree and impact is definitely unbearable. I only visited my mum 1hr + every day when she was in IMH, I was already like depressed. There was once my heart was crying, but my mum seemed to be able to see. She asked me, "Alison, why are you crying?" Thinking back, I feel like crying now, which I did back then but held back my tears.
Oh God, please protect our parents, all our family members, especially in the midst of BF, there's gonna be alot of warfares going on. We have to pray even before the mountains come into our midst, like what Pst Richard Roberts (if I didn't remember wrongly) preached. We have to pray before even the problems arises.
I have been praying for God's protection over the entire church - career, family, friendships, relationships, finances, health, etc. Whatever have to be covered by the blood of Jesus, I have prayed.
Over the years, I haven't never really been that serious about warfares though I have seen attacks on people during BF. This year, I am very serious. It's time to be serious with life and the things of God.
Usually it's easier prayed than done, but let it be according to your will, Lord, that we will do what we can.