You are what you think you are
If you do not see yourself as someone strong in faith, you won't become a faith-filled person.
If you do not see yourself overcoming life's greatest challenges, changes are you won't.
If you do not see yourself winning the race, you'll never be a champion.
If you do not see yourself making a difference, you'll never change another's life.
No doubts,
No borders,
No limits, and
No fears
Only faith in Jesus
Philippians 4:13 (AMP)
I have strength for all things in Christ who empowers me (I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficient).
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.
If you do not see yourself overcoming life's greatest challenges, changes are you won't.
If you do not see yourself winning the race, you'll never be a champion.
If you do not see yourself making a difference, you'll never change another's life.
No doubts,
No borders,
No limits, and
No fears
Only faith in Jesus
Philippians 4:13 (AMP)
I have strength for all things in Christ who empowers me (I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficient).
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.