Wrong combination

My parents bought a new dining table which arrived today. There goes my fav glass dining table which has been with us a for a decade!

How time flies! It was like just few years ago but actually it's 11 years.

My bro was commenting about the combination of our furniture.

Pink&White marble floor + Navy blue leather sofa + dark wooden table, a glass division whatever it is called and then the new pine wood dining table which is light in color.

This house belongs to my parents so it doesn't really bother me much and most of the time I am in my room. I remember I had a dream early this year or a long time ago. I am not too sure if that's a vision but the house I live in is white in color. It's almost like heaven and spacious, simple yet sophisticated design.

I like things to be simple.The new houses now are so small that I feel things are so cluttered. Even after removing the long table in my room, I still find it cluttered though now it's more spacious. I need space and I love space. Just my bed, wardrobe and computer will be good.

Maybe I need to throw or give away more stuff. I have donated all my soft toys and some books are left around to be sold to 2nd hand book store.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day