The woman I want to be
Proverbs 31
v.16 - she goes to a field and buys it; with her earnings she plants a vineyard.
v.17 - she is energetic and strong, a hardworker.
v.18 - she makes sure her dealings are profitable; her lamp burns late into the night.
v.25 - she is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.
v.26 - when she speaks, her words are wise, and she gives instructions with kindness
v.27 - she carefully watches everything in her household and suffers nothing from laziness.
v.28 - Her children stand and bless her. Her husband praises her
V16-18 - talks about being independent, financially. I want to be that so that there will be freedom to do the things we want to do, without financial burdens/stress.
The virtues of being a woman and a wife that one is proud of, if I myself were a man, will be v25-28. Man has enough worries to support a family and with a worrying wife, it adds unnecessary stress. I will really hate to have such a wife.
It's important to know who holds the future and who holds your hand.
Psalms 73
v.23 - yet I belong to you; you hold my right hand.
v.24 - you guide me with your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny.
v.25 - Whom have I in heaven but you? I desire you more than anything on earth.
v.26 - My health may fail, and my spirit grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever.
Hmmm, just remembered that I sang this song while walking to CG,
v.16 - she goes to a field and buys it; with her earnings she plants a vineyard.
v.17 - she is energetic and strong, a hardworker.
v.18 - she makes sure her dealings are profitable; her lamp burns late into the night.
v.25 - she is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.
v.26 - when she speaks, her words are wise, and she gives instructions with kindness
v.27 - she carefully watches everything in her household and suffers nothing from laziness.
v.28 - Her children stand and bless her. Her husband praises her
V16-18 - talks about being independent, financially. I want to be that so that there will be freedom to do the things we want to do, without financial burdens/stress.
The virtues of being a woman and a wife that one is proud of, if I myself were a man, will be v25-28. Man has enough worries to support a family and with a worrying wife, it adds unnecessary stress. I will really hate to have such a wife.
It's important to know who holds the future and who holds your hand.
Psalms 73
v.23 - yet I belong to you; you hold my right hand.
v.24 - you guide me with your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny.
v.25 - Whom have I in heaven but you? I desire you more than anything on earth.
v.26 - My health may fail, and my spirit grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever.
Hmmm, just remembered that I sang this song while walking to CG,
God is the strength of my heart.