Why do I feel this way?

Don't know why. There was a sudden sadness that came over me last night. There was a sort of grief, it's a sorrow kind of sadness.

I was praying to overcome that feeling. Is it a forewarning? Or is it deliverance? Or is it that someone is feeling that way and God is telling me? I don't know. Anyway, I prayed a prayer of protection over all the people that I know, I prayed also for whoever who could be feeling that way. I teared a little. It's rather scary.

I remember when I was young, I felt this sadness too and but aunt passed away. But at that time, as a kid, I didn't know how to handle that sort of emotions so I cried bitterly.

I just pray that in the midst of building fund, for God's protection upon every member and their families and mine too.
______________________________________________________________
I was just sharing with a friend over dinner one night about the campus ministry I used to involve with. The reason why I joined the church because I was in a family church and every thing was quite inward. People were not selfish but I just felt that I am not doing anything meaningful at all! So when I realised that this church does campus evangelism, I transferred.

We used to do campus evangelism every day and go home to do follow up with strangers after that. Sigh! It was a very draining experience and I developed an intense dislike for it - evan-phobic. But now that I think back, it was a very meaningful and purposeful season.

There has to be a more effective way of reaching out. Not longer just gatherings, outings, etc, but I think it's the relationship building that enables to bring out the gospel upfront. It has been a long time since I am able or have shared the good news upfront with anyone.

I think that conversation sort of reminded me that building relationship is importatnt but in the process of it all, there should be the element of good news. hmmm... Hopefully there will be opportunities to do so, and also the regain the boldness to do so.

I have missed the season of being in Cg ministry because I know the kairos time is over in my heart. Personally, I felt also that I won't be back in Cg ministry for awhile.

Sigh... I guess it's also the lack of love and passion.

I have been thinking lately about praying for and with others. I don't know why. I know I should pray with and for a person when I know he/she has a need. But I always feel weird to do so, I'd freak out whenever someone asked me to pray for another person.

I guess it's about stepping out in boldness to pray for a person in need whether the person is a believer or not. hmmmm.... Grace, Grace.

There's always power in prayer and also the way/opening for God to touch a person's heart. It also shows the love and concern for that person. Boldness, Boldness, Boldness!!!! :-s

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day