Turn of Events
Last 2 weeks was an emotional period for me. Many thoughts, concerns, fears were running through my head. Again there was this unexplainable sorrow that came over me.
I really don't like to feel sad for nothing especially when there is simply no reason to be! I had to keep praying and travailing till this whole thing was lifted off. Be it a premonition or deliverance, I just let HS pray on my behalf.
I was having fever on Friday, then flu and cough on Sat, slight fever on Sunday again. Still not feeling well on Monday. When you are physically down, the devil really knows how to attack you at the right time.
Last week wasn't really a good week but well , at least I had a good CG and great sermon on Sunday.
This week......... Tomorrow is pay day! Yippee.... but also a time to clear off my bills... sigh.... I want to be a millionare. My friend was sharing with me a $$ - making opportunity. I will never believe in the online advertisements that send cheque until this friend of mine told me her friends all got their cheques.
If it works, I will announce it to all I know giving to BF.
I still cannot get over a shock but well, everything is in God's hands. Que sera sera, whatever will be, will be. Being poetic makes me wanna puke... : p A friend told me she's happy to see me mature and grow up.... "Chang da liao" Was I childish before? I know there were some wierd thinking I used to have. Anyway, I just want to learn to enter into the rest of God where I can have peace of mind and stability of emotions - no worries, fears, etc.
It's a friend's birthday tomorrow and want to wish her Happy Birthday! Be blessed greatly and richly!
I really don't like to feel sad for nothing especially when there is simply no reason to be! I had to keep praying and travailing till this whole thing was lifted off. Be it a premonition or deliverance, I just let HS pray on my behalf.
I was having fever on Friday, then flu and cough on Sat, slight fever on Sunday again. Still not feeling well on Monday. When you are physically down, the devil really knows how to attack you at the right time.
Last week wasn't really a good week but well , at least I had a good CG and great sermon on Sunday.
This week......... Tomorrow is pay day! Yippee.... but also a time to clear off my bills... sigh.... I want to be a millionare. My friend was sharing with me a $$ - making opportunity. I will never believe in the online advertisements that send cheque until this friend of mine told me her friends all got their cheques.
If it works, I will announce it to all I know giving to BF.
I still cannot get over a shock but well, everything is in God's hands. Que sera sera, whatever will be, will be. Being poetic makes me wanna puke... : p A friend told me she's happy to see me mature and grow up.... "Chang da liao" Was I childish before? I know there were some wierd thinking I used to have. Anyway, I just want to learn to enter into the rest of God where I can have peace of mind and stability of emotions - no worries, fears, etc.
It's a friend's birthday tomorrow and want to wish her Happy Birthday! Be blessed greatly and richly!