Super Tired!

So tired after the late night yesterday.....

Just last month I was still able to sleep late and be still sane but today, I just cannot take it. My brain was floating around.

Alot of my colleagues were sick, so scary to be near them! I can feel myself becoming heaty as well. Gotta sleep by 10pm tonight, otherwise I'd be on MC. Rather go on leave than be on MC and stuck at home doing nothing.

Today, we really went orientation around Far East and China Square. Finally settled down for chicken rice, just love their herbal chicken soup. Again, what story?!?! I can't finish my food and I had dessert again. I don't even need to have dinner now.

Shared with RZ that you can hardly find platonic friendships between a gal and a guy. You never really know where the line is drawn and you never really know when the emotions have gone haywire. But sometimes, it's only for a season and things will be just be back to normal. Not too sure about others, but at least I have been through that so I know it's only for a season if that happens to me.

I don't want anyone to tell me what to do at this moment. There's nothing really I can do and really, it's not up to me! I need PEACE! Anyway, though it may not be now, just be watchful for the time and season. Stay sane.....

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day