Summary....
It has been a long long time since I slept at 10pm. My mum was so obedient.... :>
Told her not to wake up until the alarm clock rings and she really did that. Otherwise, she'd wake up wee hours in the morning and start to talk to either myself or my brother, whoever sleeps with her.
I was very firm with her last night, telling her I need to work and cannot afford to lose my sleep. Thank God, she slept through till the alarm clock rang.
It was good to have lunch with Cat & RZ. So nice to catch up with them. I remember the times that we'd have day trips with Andy, Weiyi and some others I think. Those were the days!
Hectic day at work with so many jobs to close so that we can clear off the WIP before the auditors come in for the interim check.
Had a relaxing time shopping at Vivo but still didn't manage to get a pair of shoes. I guess I will have to go back to C & K at Bugis.
I made a short prayer about building last night and this morning. I am really getting nervous about it. I told God that please, please let me hear clearly and to obey with faith. I also told Him about the plans to save so please, please help me.
Abit like a kid but really, I want to SAVE!
Actually, my colleague commented that I am like a kid. I get excited easily over things and seem so easily contented. Well maybe on the surface for certain things ba.... I get excited over chocolates, cheese and cream. In my life, hmmm, I guess I get excited if I have more money to do the things I want to do. Oops....
Anyway, I was reading an article by Joyce Meyer about waiting upon God's timing. Hmm, like a spoilt brat, I was saying to myself, "I hate your timing." haha.... But of course, I added, "well, grant me patience."
Told her not to wake up until the alarm clock rings and she really did that. Otherwise, she'd wake up wee hours in the morning and start to talk to either myself or my brother, whoever sleeps with her.
I was very firm with her last night, telling her I need to work and cannot afford to lose my sleep. Thank God, she slept through till the alarm clock rang.
It was good to have lunch with Cat & RZ. So nice to catch up with them. I remember the times that we'd have day trips with Andy, Weiyi and some others I think. Those were the days!
Hectic day at work with so many jobs to close so that we can clear off the WIP before the auditors come in for the interim check.
Had a relaxing time shopping at Vivo but still didn't manage to get a pair of shoes. I guess I will have to go back to C & K at Bugis.
I made a short prayer about building last night and this morning. I am really getting nervous about it. I told God that please, please let me hear clearly and to obey with faith. I also told Him about the plans to save so please, please help me.
Abit like a kid but really, I want to SAVE!
Actually, my colleague commented that I am like a kid. I get excited easily over things and seem so easily contented. Well maybe on the surface for certain things ba.... I get excited over chocolates, cheese and cream. In my life, hmmm, I guess I get excited if I have more money to do the things I want to do. Oops....
Anyway, I was reading an article by Joyce Meyer about waiting upon God's timing. Hmm, like a spoilt brat, I was saying to myself, "I hate your timing." haha.... But of course, I added, "well, grant me patience."