Retreat
I want a break. Physically tired. I am getting abit restless these days, and I can't get out of bed.
Should I spend $$ and go for a retreat in view of the upcoming BF? Well,worst situation, Batam will be fine too.
I have a friend who asked me to go Chiang Mai, $500+. I can't bear to spend that $$ too. Not that I am becoming a scrooge but I am saving. I will not allow this to tempt me. If possible, I'd love to travel once a year but I guess not from this year onwards.
I have yet to sort out my insurance. Procrastinating..... Should I be approaching my agent directly or should I be approaching an IFA? If I approach my agent, she will nag and nag. If I approach another agent, he/she will probably revamp my policies which is the last thing I need.
I had a long prayer last night. Many thoughts running through and many hypotheses that I am forming. Sigh... I think my bad habit is back again, always thinking unnecessarily.
Phillipians 4:8
Summing it all up, friends, I'd say you'll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious - the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse.
Should I spend $$ and go for a retreat in view of the upcoming BF? Well,worst situation, Batam will be fine too.
I have a friend who asked me to go Chiang Mai, $500+. I can't bear to spend that $$ too. Not that I am becoming a scrooge but I am saving. I will not allow this to tempt me. If possible, I'd love to travel once a year but I guess not from this year onwards.
I have yet to sort out my insurance. Procrastinating..... Should I be approaching my agent directly or should I be approaching an IFA? If I approach my agent, she will nag and nag. If I approach another agent, he/she will probably revamp my policies which is the last thing I need.
I had a long prayer last night. Many thoughts running through and many hypotheses that I am forming. Sigh... I think my bad habit is back again, always thinking unnecessarily.
Phillipians 4:8
Summing it all up, friends, I'd say you'll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious - the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse.