Reminder
Staying FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!
I think physically I am abit drained liao because I can feel the attacks of the devil coming on. I need to take control of my emotions, need to take some time to withdraw again from crowd.
My friend's car broke down in the middle of Bukit Timah Road at 10pm, and it was already 1030pm when she called me. She was still waiting for the tow service when i msg her at 11pm. We just left from a wake and she was supposed to go another of her good friend's wake - 31years old.
These days I have been thinking of the dreaded disease - cancer. It seems like it's getting more common. It sets me thinking if I am the next one, what would I do? / How will I react? / What will be the next steps? / How am I going to live my life next? / Have I done anything impactful?
It's just seem so scary. Life is short.
I had a friend who used to say this: One Life, Live it for Jesus. Wherever he is now, I don't know. I guess it's not the time to see them yet.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
Power to overcome
Power to heal
Power to deliver
Power to have good health
Power to release the full potential
Power to reach out
Power to love and be loved
Power to control negative thoughts
Power to control negative speech
Power to stop whatever bad habits
Power to release whatever emotions
Power to xxxxxxxxx
I think I have overlooked the word POWER all these years. Hmmm... Again, it's my choice how to tap into the Spirit of Power.
I think physically I am abit drained liao because I can feel the attacks of the devil coming on. I need to take control of my emotions, need to take some time to withdraw again from crowd.
My friend's car broke down in the middle of Bukit Timah Road at 10pm, and it was already 1030pm when she called me. She was still waiting for the tow service when i msg her at 11pm. We just left from a wake and she was supposed to go another of her good friend's wake - 31years old.
These days I have been thinking of the dreaded disease - cancer. It seems like it's getting more common. It sets me thinking if I am the next one, what would I do? / How will I react? / What will be the next steps? / How am I going to live my life next? / Have I done anything impactful?
It's just seem so scary. Life is short.
I had a friend who used to say this: One Life, Live it for Jesus. Wherever he is now, I don't know. I guess it's not the time to see them yet.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
Power to overcome
Power to heal
Power to deliver
Power to have good health
Power to release the full potential
Power to reach out
Power to love and be loved
Power to control negative thoughts
Power to control negative speech
Power to stop whatever bad habits
Power to release whatever emotions
Power to xxxxxxxxx
I think I have overlooked the word POWER all these years. Hmmm... Again, it's my choice how to tap into the Spirit of Power.