Nick Vujicic
A man with defects yet still anchors his hope and draw confidence through his faith.
I am so glad that pastor invited him to our church. Sometimes when I lose confidence in myself or feel insecure, I will remind myself about him.
He is one who really accepts himself, his condition but not his circumstances. I was reading a book yesterday and read about a man who once had polio when he was a kid. His friends, relatives and even his very own parents said that he could never make it in life. He had to go around with his mum putting him in a box and pulling him around.
But he saw a vision in the mirror one day, he saw himself up and running about. Despite of his limitations, he tried to crawl and to walk. He did this till he was an adolescent and today, he's a millionare. Healthy and walking about, overcame his limitations and impossibilities that others had placed over his life.
I need a vision about my future, about God's thoughts and plans towards me. I need to fruit of patience and long-suffering even more.
Testimonies in Singapore
I am so glad that pastor invited him to our church. Sometimes when I lose confidence in myself or feel insecure, I will remind myself about him.
He is one who really accepts himself, his condition but not his circumstances. I was reading a book yesterday and read about a man who once had polio when he was a kid. His friends, relatives and even his very own parents said that he could never make it in life. He had to go around with his mum putting him in a box and pulling him around.
But he saw a vision in the mirror one day, he saw himself up and running about. Despite of his limitations, he tried to crawl and to walk. He did this till he was an adolescent and today, he's a millionare. Healthy and walking about, overcame his limitations and impossibilities that others had placed over his life.
I need a vision about my future, about God's thoughts and plans towards me. I need to fruit of patience and long-suffering even more.
Testimonies in Singapore