If you can see it, you can have it

Watching the video clip of Yoido Full Gospel church really touches and inspires me. But to really step into the vision and be part of God's plan, it's not enough to be inspired; there got to be a conviction and vision.

I am really amazed by their community work throughout Korea and also the part they are playing in the marketplace - education. 750K members; with 14197 cellgroups; Prayers on Fridays from 9am to 3pm - tirelessly; 50K millionaires!!

I used to want to be involved in community work but I have limited resources. I don't mind going full time into community work but I got to have the resources to support myself, others and the work itself! Social philanthropist like what Pst had said.

If I have $$, I wouldn't have to worry if I want to go for mission trips or be a missionary. Because I will have more than enough to support my family and myself. So many things I can do with more $$. It's about being faithful in the little we have now, so that God can trust us to give us more to handle.

Ah der was praying for me when she prayed for me to be a billionaire. Wah!!! When she said that, my mind was blown over. Then I began to believe by faith, my mind was flipping through the friends I have. I may not have a specialised skill but I know of many friends who have.

Let's see how. At this moment, I want to do and excel in my current portfolio. To grow in maturity and wisdom so that when it's the timing, I'd have the wisdom and maturity to talk to people and to plan.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day