I need revelation!!!
I need revelation for many things. There are many things going through my mind.
One of them is BF. I need revelation on how to get wealth. Last nite, during CG, we were asked how are we and what are we going to do to gain that additional wealth to fulfill the amount that God has placed in our heart.
I haven't really heard anything yet or rather, I am afraid to hear that amount. Seriously, I do want to give but sometimes, I just feel that I lack that additional wealth. Unlike most of my friends who has a skill, I don't really have any to supplement myself.
IT, Design, entrepreneurship - these are talents and skills which I lack. I thought of giving tuition but looking at the standard of the students now, I don't have the confident to take up that role as well. Oh God!!!!! What can I do? What are my talents? Playing guitar with a live band? I can't do that as well because I haven't got that standard too!
In fact all these years, I have always thought of doing something extra whenever my friends share with me about the additional income they earn through freelancing. URGH!!! Maybe I should go and take up a designing course instead of lamenting the lack of skill?
Lord, I need extra income!
Deuteronomy 7
v.9 - Therefore know that the Lord your God, He is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant & mercy for a thousand generations with those who love Him & keep His commandments.
Deuteronomy 8
v.18 - And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you the power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.
Grant me the power, creativity to get wealth.
One of them is BF. I need revelation on how to get wealth. Last nite, during CG, we were asked how are we and what are we going to do to gain that additional wealth to fulfill the amount that God has placed in our heart.
I haven't really heard anything yet or rather, I am afraid to hear that amount. Seriously, I do want to give but sometimes, I just feel that I lack that additional wealth. Unlike most of my friends who has a skill, I don't really have any to supplement myself.
IT, Design, entrepreneurship - these are talents and skills which I lack. I thought of giving tuition but looking at the standard of the students now, I don't have the confident to take up that role as well. Oh God!!!!! What can I do? What are my talents? Playing guitar with a live band? I can't do that as well because I haven't got that standard too!
In fact all these years, I have always thought of doing something extra whenever my friends share with me about the additional income they earn through freelancing. URGH!!! Maybe I should go and take up a designing course instead of lamenting the lack of skill?
Lord, I need extra income!
Deuteronomy 7
v.9 - Therefore know that the Lord your God, He is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant & mercy for a thousand generations with those who love Him & keep His commandments.
Deuteronomy 8
v.18 - And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you the power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.
Grant me the power, creativity to get wealth.