Good time to catch up

Thank God, that I manage to meet up with a secondary school friend. I have been thinking about her and saw her online today.

Every time I go out with her, there's a sort of tension and we often end up having differences over our viewpoints. Today, I prayed that this will go away and not be a hindrance. :> So happy we have a good time sharing.

She was the first friend I made when I went to school. It has been in my heart since that to win her over so that she will be saved. Sigh... But after 15 years, I have failed to do so. In fact, I have already given up since Sec 4. But she did join me for an outreach at Carribbean once.

Talking about bring the good news upfront, I have failed to have the courage to do so tonight. Maybe it's still not the timing?

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day