Finally Down

I am finally down with a fever and throat inflammation.

Viruses were/are going round the offices for months but I was still up and around while many of my colleagues were on MC. When I had flu on Monday, I thought I was going to be sick but the fever didn't come till today.

I was on half day leave to accompany my mum for her doc appointment. It was her BD yesterday, 19th and she has been insisting for me to take leave to accompany her. Ended up, I am the one needing doc.

Sad thing was, I still have to go for CG and play guitar for them.... :< I slept for about 2 hrs and really didn't have the energy to wake up. I had to drag myself out of bed and carry the heavy guitar all the way to Woodlands.

While walking to my member's house, I really felt like crying. I wished someone was there to help me. I was alone and felt alone. I told myself, I am serving God and not man. Without this in mind, I'd have been angry when there was no one I should be angry with. Without this thought in mind, my strength would have failed me.

I wasn't really in the state to play for the CG especially it was prayer meeting. I didn't even have the voice to sing! Thank God, my CGL was understanding and we played CD instead. I couldn't imagine myself still having to play for the entire prayer meeting with my condition.

Sigh....

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day