D.I.M
I can sense the strife within me again. D.I.M - Do it myself.
I just shared with a friend on Sat after service that I am praying and telling myself to be patient. It's always good to be in God's timing. But I am the impatient kind, I told her to pray for me or keep me in her prayers. Better don't DIM again.
Sometimes we want things to be our way, our timing, our comfort - ME, ME, ME. I WANT, I NEED, I LIKE, I MUST HAVE..
I have learnt to not DIM, but sometimes the flesh just becomes stronger than the spirit. I guess this is the season of putting things into perspective and bring into rememberance that even if you get your way through DIM, you may not be even ready for it!
You fight hard with your own strength, ultimately when you have what you want in your hands, you may not be able to handle it.
I can only choose to wait and pray. Pray paitently and persistently, and at the same time, also to continue to build a stronger character, be a better person, enjoy and learn how to receive love from Above and let the love overflow to touch the lives around me.
Matthew 22:37
You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.
Replacing love with "search", "seek", "trust".
Help me to remember this verse besides the mediation verse.
Jeremiah 29:13
And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.
Can I be selfish for just another month or so? If not, please speed up process because I don't think I can move that fast from where I am now.
I just shared with a friend on Sat after service that I am praying and telling myself to be patient. It's always good to be in God's timing. But I am the impatient kind, I told her to pray for me or keep me in her prayers. Better don't DIM again.
Sometimes we want things to be our way, our timing, our comfort - ME, ME, ME. I WANT, I NEED, I LIKE, I MUST HAVE..
I have learnt to not DIM, but sometimes the flesh just becomes stronger than the spirit. I guess this is the season of putting things into perspective and bring into rememberance that even if you get your way through DIM, you may not be even ready for it!
You fight hard with your own strength, ultimately when you have what you want in your hands, you may not be able to handle it.
I can only choose to wait and pray. Pray paitently and persistently, and at the same time, also to continue to build a stronger character, be a better person, enjoy and learn how to receive love from Above and let the love overflow to touch the lives around me.
Matthew 22:37
You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.
Replacing love with "search", "seek", "trust".
Help me to remember this verse besides the mediation verse.
Jeremiah 29:13
And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.
Can I be selfish for just another month or so? If not, please speed up process because I don't think I can move that fast from where I am now.