Attack....
My mum is acting funny again. But I have thought of a strategy to counter-attack and hopefully it works.
First strategy:Sleepless nights
Since she wakes up early and disturbs us, I have instructed her not to wake up until the alarm clock rings.
I thought I was having choir this morning so I set her alarm clock at 7+am. She woke up and asked me, why did I set the alarm clock so early when I am still sleep?
Aha, strategy No.1 works.
Second Strategy: Hallucinations
Just thought of it 5min ago. So I dont' know if this works. But I told her if she sees anything weird or abnormal, "This is not real. In Jesus' name, go away!Amen!"
Too long for her to remember though so I shortened it, "Go away, in Jesus'name, Amen!" Wrote it down on the white board, in case she can't remember still.
I let her feel the furniture of my room since I shifted them all around. In case she thinks she's hallucinating again!
I hope she doesn't have any weird symtoms coming up. Otherwise, I will have to crack my brains again.
There's an auntie commented, " You are the discipline mistress. Your brother is the counselor. It's a good balance."
My mum will share with my brother funny, funny things which if she shared with me, I will blow up and tell her, stop thinking nonsense!
Well, I guess God knows so He gave the 2 of us to her. :>
First strategy:Sleepless nights
Since she wakes up early and disturbs us, I have instructed her not to wake up until the alarm clock rings.
I thought I was having choir this morning so I set her alarm clock at 7+am. She woke up and asked me, why did I set the alarm clock so early when I am still sleep?
Aha, strategy No.1 works.
Second Strategy: Hallucinations
Just thought of it 5min ago. So I dont' know if this works. But I told her if she sees anything weird or abnormal, "This is not real. In Jesus' name, go away!Amen!"
Too long for her to remember though so I shortened it, "Go away, in Jesus'name, Amen!" Wrote it down on the white board, in case she can't remember still.
I let her feel the furniture of my room since I shifted them all around. In case she thinks she's hallucinating again!
I hope she doesn't have any weird symtoms coming up. Otherwise, I will have to crack my brains again.
There's an auntie commented, " You are the discipline mistress. Your brother is the counselor. It's a good balance."
My mum will share with my brother funny, funny things which if she shared with me, I will blow up and tell her, stop thinking nonsense!
Well, I guess God knows so He gave the 2 of us to her. :>