Above board

Since I can't get to sleep because of the "air" in my tummy, just want to write more thoughts.

I was thinking and praying through some stuff and somehow this thought came to me:

Things that are brought out to the open cannot be used by the devil against you or others.

I have this thorn of anger and grievance in me. Either I bring it out to the open or I keep it with me and allow it to stop me from moving on.

This is a lesson I have learnt also after talking to him that appointed night. When you have to release something, you gotta choose whether to let it be in the open so that God can step in or you keep it within yourself and let your emotions burst without dealing/handling that issue.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day