Who Holds the Future?

I know who holds the future
And I know He holds my hand
With God things don't just happen
Everything by Him is planned

So as I face tomorrow with its problems large and small
I'll trust the God of miracles, give to Him my all!


This is my fav song from Sunday school till now. Just makes me happy to sing this song.

I was packing my room and I really can't bear to throw all my Sunday school books since Primary school. These are probably the oldest books I have kept till now.

But I need to throw these books away, not only these, even for magazines or course books. I am pretty determined today to just throw whatever I don't need or is outdated.

Last Saturday, I went to a colleague's house for BBQ. Sigh, what a shame! Her room is spick and span, mine is like cluttered with books, magazines, notes, etc. Sometimes, I wonder how can one live without keeping anything except for wardrobes and bed.

I am just taking a break. I still have much more but I shan't be ambitious, a little at a time so I don't get overwhelmed.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day