What touched me?

A friend asked me what is it that made me "humph" for that particular night....

I guess it's the simple truth and the gesture of love and concern. Honestly speaking, it's the love I received from the other party. It's a platonic kind out of friendship, out of love for a friend. This kind of touched me.

Secondly, perhaps it's because he's the only guy who has really showed any concern for me. But of course for the reason that we mutually liked each other. And another thing, the complete acceptance of who I am. This I sort of failed to do.

I guess I have a very simple criteria for my godly man ba.... Really, I don't need a super macho, egoistic male being in my life. All I want is just the sincere concern, I will be easily touched.

If it were to be in the past, I'd be so swooned over by the talents or even the smile of a guy.I don't know why. I guess I am seeking for a father's love from a man? I used to be very close with my father until my teenage years. So once that bonding was lost, I guess I seek that bonding through relationship.

But this matter has taught me something that if God places an opportunity before you, just be gracious and take up the step of faith. Another lesson I have learnt is that in a relationship, there should be something to learn and teach each other, helping one another to grow as a person and in the Lord.

Focus Focus Focus

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day