Verse for the month

Philippians 4

V.6 - Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;

v7 - and the peace of God. which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Be anxious for NOTHING. Ever since the thing has been resolved, there are just too many voices all of a sudden. All sorts of advises, "encouragements", etc which are voices of men.

No more of these. As I said, I want to FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS. Thank God, I have these 2 verses to keep reminding myself and to keep me on track.

We have a combine CG zone meeting @ JW today, rather yesterday. The presence and power of the Holy spirit was very strong. My hands were numb and somehow I just felt there's a hold on my wrist. I know I have said the same prayer over and over but never able to keep that prayer towards God.

I always say I want to be more in love with HS when I am always running away from Him or distracted with the pull of the world. And today I added an additional sentence, "Help to remember what I said to You, Lord."

There's something that I need to deal with to unlock my heart to another level. It's quite scary but I am also filled with anticipation. I felt there's a very quick move in my life at this moment.

Honestly speaking, I am still not ready for CG ministry. I wonder what is in store when this lock is opened up.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day