This is BAD!
I think I will be putting on weight soon! I'd never have thought of having dinner when I did OT last time.
But for the past few weeks of doing OT, as long as it's after 10pm, I'd have dinner with Aaron. This has been for the past 2 days. In my heart, I was determined not to eat. But looking at the food makes me feel so hungry!
Ah yo.... Before I meet my godly man, I think I 'd be a 200 pounds beauty! :s
I am so used to OT now that when I think of coming home early, I'd be so lost! Like, LOST, really lost. This is bad! I definitely don't like this feeling. Sigh...
I need to do some exercise soon.
I need to do some savings too if not, whoever the godly man is, it'd be hard on him. I believe that plannig and sharing of costs should be both persons. I really love to travel and I think my bulk of savings always went into travel in the past. As long I have enough $$, it'd go into travel.
Oh God, I really hope that the increment in November will come through! I need to have more than enough. I want to plan for the future, long-term - from building fund, to family, marriage, house, children, etc.
But for the past few weeks of doing OT, as long as it's after 10pm, I'd have dinner with Aaron. This has been for the past 2 days. In my heart, I was determined not to eat. But looking at the food makes me feel so hungry!
Ah yo.... Before I meet my godly man, I think I 'd be a 200 pounds beauty! :s
I am so used to OT now that when I think of coming home early, I'd be so lost! Like, LOST, really lost. This is bad! I definitely don't like this feeling. Sigh...
I need to do some exercise soon.
I need to do some savings too if not, whoever the godly man is, it'd be hard on him. I believe that plannig and sharing of costs should be both persons. I really love to travel and I think my bulk of savings always went into travel in the past. As long I have enough $$, it'd go into travel.
Oh God, I really hope that the increment in November will come through! I need to have more than enough. I want to plan for the future, long-term - from building fund, to family, marriage, house, children, etc.