Steadfast
Had lunch with a colleague-cum-Masterclass classmate today, rather yesterday.
I guess it's the timing of God ba... So happened we were talking about relationship and faith.
She was talking about her unattached elder sister who's almost 32 or 34, don't really remember. And she was saying that her sister is so full of hope and trust, steadfast, believing that God will have his perfect timing for her life partner.
And she honestly told me that there are definitely struggles for her sister, in the flesh. However, her sister is always full of hope and trust in God. This is rather encouraging.
I guess it's her love for God and knowing that God loves her as well. Ultimately, it's still the heart attitude of having God, nothing else matters. I used to think this way. How do I rechannel my energy and longing back to Jesus again?
Sigh...
I guess it's the timing of God ba... So happened we were talking about relationship and faith.
She was talking about her unattached elder sister who's almost 32 or 34, don't really remember. And she was saying that her sister is so full of hope and trust, steadfast, believing that God will have his perfect timing for her life partner.
And she honestly told me that there are definitely struggles for her sister, in the flesh. However, her sister is always full of hope and trust in God. This is rather encouraging.
I guess it's her love for God and knowing that God loves her as well. Ultimately, it's still the heart attitude of having God, nothing else matters. I used to think this way. How do I rechannel my energy and longing back to Jesus again?
Sigh...