Slow and steady steps
I am so tired right now, so so tired. It has been a long day.
I slept about 1am last night and this morning was awaken by my mum constant questions, every hour since 8am. Sigh.... I didn't really sleep well because I was having dreams throughout the night. Though they are not nightmares, but it's kinda distracting.
I'd say today's outreach is the simplest one. Usually there will be loads of activities and big groups of people or friends. Personally, I feel sometimes small groups can be more effective because it's more focused in a sense.
I met Cindy at 1330 today at Aljunied Mrt for CG. I was sharing with her what happened on Tuesday night and again, I cried. I am still very touched and it has really released me from my broken down emotions. I told her I just felt so loved.
I am taking slow and steady steps to fall in love again, not with man but with Man. I guess God knows the desires of my heart. I want to take slow and steady steps to knowing who my Creator is all over again, who I am in Him and be in love with Him.
My emotions need to be in His hands because I don't want to go through making the wrong decision again. But given a new start, I will want to take up that possibility by faith. If He leads me to him, then He will make us through Him.
Hmmm.. Is this a sensible way to phrase? Well, as long as I understand it doesn't really matter.
Somehow after Tuesday night, I just felt that things are different now. I just pray that these slow and steady steps of mine will continue on.
Though I want to be "back", I have decided not to be involved with the things of CG. Yes there's a calling but I am not ready to pay the price or take up that challenge. I just want to focus on my walk with Jesus, I need to build on my identity in Christ. Being involved with people just makes me more confused and lost and angry.
Well if this is the next area that He wants me to deal with, then probably He has His way. :> Then it will be another breakthrough before the year ends.
In fact, if I didn't remember wrongly, I made a cry that I don't want my year to end badly. Really! It's sucks to end the year lousy. Then slowly, He started to move.
More than being a stable christian, I want to be a stable woman. The time is near and I will to be a spiritual woman, a good assistant and a good W & M.
I slept about 1am last night and this morning was awaken by my mum constant questions, every hour since 8am. Sigh.... I didn't really sleep well because I was having dreams throughout the night. Though they are not nightmares, but it's kinda distracting.
I'd say today's outreach is the simplest one. Usually there will be loads of activities and big groups of people or friends. Personally, I feel sometimes small groups can be more effective because it's more focused in a sense.
I met Cindy at 1330 today at Aljunied Mrt for CG. I was sharing with her what happened on Tuesday night and again, I cried. I am still very touched and it has really released me from my broken down emotions. I told her I just felt so loved.
I am taking slow and steady steps to fall in love again, not with man but with Man. I guess God knows the desires of my heart. I want to take slow and steady steps to knowing who my Creator is all over again, who I am in Him and be in love with Him.
My emotions need to be in His hands because I don't want to go through making the wrong decision again. But given a new start, I will want to take up that possibility by faith. If He leads me to him, then He will make us through Him.
Hmmm.. Is this a sensible way to phrase? Well, as long as I understand it doesn't really matter.
Somehow after Tuesday night, I just felt that things are different now. I just pray that these slow and steady steps of mine will continue on.
Though I want to be "back", I have decided not to be involved with the things of CG. Yes there's a calling but I am not ready to pay the price or take up that challenge. I just want to focus on my walk with Jesus, I need to build on my identity in Christ. Being involved with people just makes me more confused and lost and angry.
Well if this is the next area that He wants me to deal with, then probably He has His way. :> Then it will be another breakthrough before the year ends.
In fact, if I didn't remember wrongly, I made a cry that I don't want my year to end badly. Really! It's sucks to end the year lousy. Then slowly, He started to move.
More than being a stable christian, I want to be a stable woman. The time is near and I will to be a spiritual woman, a good assistant and a good W & M.