Many things untold

When a person has too many secrets, or deepest thoughts that cannot be shared, I guess it's a lack of either confidence or trust.

There isn't much need to hide anything unless you want to be discovered. But then, sometimes, there are just things which I won't want to share as well. I think it's best to just leave it with God.

I guess it's just the nature of how things work out. I will only share the things that have already happened even though it's something intimate. But things that have yet to happen, it's always not safe to be in the open. The more you share, the more you believe, the higher your hopes are and greater is the fall.

Things left untold will usually work out on its own, even better than things which are told.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day