The man without limbs - Is he for real?

He's definitely for real. He came to share his life story with us. He is probably the most optimistic disabled person I know. I'd have killed myself when I was 7 years old if I were to be in his shoes.




It's amazing how he can use his physical flaws to create humour. It's takes courage and confidence to be able to create a joke out of his own physical disability.

He can do amazing things any other normal can do! He swims, plays soccer & golf, got himself a double degree and is a president of Life without Limbs.

Obviously, he is very certain of his purpose in life even though he's without limbs. He's using himself as life changing testimony. I, for one, who never be able to accept such a plan in my life. Once again, I'd rather kill myself or wished I've never been borne. Yet he can say, "I am fearfully and wonderfully created!" Such trust and assurance in God despite of his circumstance. It's indeed admiring and inspiring.

I guess just like that the bible says that God will never put us in a test that we cannot overcome it. Just like what Nick shared today. People always that they cannot make it through a circumstance. Well, guess what? You are still here today!

Romans 8:28 - "And we know that in all things God works for the best for those who love Him."

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day