Here in my Life

I have never walked on water
Felt the waves beneath my feet but
At Your word Lord I'll receive Your
Faith to walk on oceans deep

Pre Chorus:
And I remember how You found me
In that very same place
All my failings surely would have drowned me..
Still You made a way

Chorus:

YOU ARE MY FREEDOM
JESUS YOU'RE THE REASON
I'M KNEELING AGAIN AT YOUR THRONE
WHERE WOULD I BE WITHOUT YOU
HERE IN MY LIFE
HERE IN MY LIFE

Verse 2:
You have said that all the heavens
Sing for joy at one who finds
The way to freedom, truth of of Jesus
Bought from death into his’ life

Pre Chorus:
And I remember how You saw me
Through the eyes of Your grace
And all the cost was Your beloved for me
Still You made a way

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day