Heart

Learnt this new song in choir today.

Bel said we need to sing with conviction, gratitude: Where would YOU be without Jesus?
Probably sniffing drugs, behing bars, out in the streets lost.....

I guess maybe salvation seems easy and "cheap" when you don't have to fight for it hard. I haven't faced any persecutions or objections of becoming a believer of Christ. Well, except when I wanted to change/transfer to another church, be water baptised and going to SOT.

But still I am glad that I have Jesus in my life though I have a different level of conviction. I guess when there's conviction AND gratitude, that's the propelling factor that pushes one to be focused to move forward to the call that God has placed in their lives.

I do have gratitude but lack of the conviction. I know that the very purpose and desire that Jesus came so that we can live life abundantly.

Is that much time to figure out still or the time is at hand?

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day