Falling into the Trap....
I don't know why...... Why are women or is it be so susceptible to fall into emotional downturns?
I haven't felt this way so strongly in awhile. But I just can't help to think about having a partner in my life..... I have already told myself to just give up and concentrate on my career.
But with all the couples, married women and new mums around me, I just can't help but feel alittle depressed.
It doesn't seem to be me. I am losing confidence, rather I have long lost the confidence and the hope.
Will I ever, ever, ever find someone who will accept me? Or will I and do I believe that there will be someone who will accept me? And am I able to trust this person enough to believe that he accepts me for who I am?
SIGH...
I haven't felt this way so strongly in awhile. But I just can't help to think about having a partner in my life..... I have already told myself to just give up and concentrate on my career.
But with all the couples, married women and new mums around me, I just can't help but feel alittle depressed.
It doesn't seem to be me. I am losing confidence, rather I have long lost the confidence and the hope.
Will I ever, ever, ever find someone who will accept me? Or will I and do I believe that there will be someone who will accept me? And am I able to trust this person enough to believe that he accepts me for who I am?
SIGH...