Drilling in Process

Amazing how I can still talk to him over the phone calmly and as if nothing happened. But I am glad that we know where we stand in each other's life now.

He will be working near my office next week onwards and I have agreed to have lunch. It has been along time that we met up to fellowship. I am excited but apprehensive about the meet up. But I think it's good to overcome since every thing has been cleared.

He was "drilling" me today. How 2 persons come together, just be who I am , how do I know if I really like someone, etc.

Like my big brother cum father. Anyway, I just told him to pray for me if he's so anxious for me. haha... Anyway I am a lady, how proactive can I be? I'd rather be pursued and wooed than try to make things happen. And of course, don't play hard to get. I think it's pretty silly to try to play hard to get. I mean just accept the pursue graciously and know the other party better.

Focus Focus Focus. I think this will be my key word to use for some time.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day