Divine Appointment
Spoke a friend for half an hour.
I believe that it's really God's timing. I don't usually appear online when I am at home. I prefer to stay offline. But I just don't know why, I just messaged him through MSN to ask him how's his workout.
But somehow it ended up about his spiritual life, and then sharing and encouraging. I do hope that he through in whatever last bit he's hanging to God and really recognise the hands of God in his life.
I believe that it's really God's timing. I don't usually appear online when I am at home. I prefer to stay offline. But I just don't know why, I just messaged him through MSN to ask him how's his workout.
But somehow it ended up about his spiritual life, and then sharing and encouraging. I do hope that he through in whatever last bit he's hanging to God and really recognise the hands of God in his life.