Discerning
In everything we do, we need wisdom. In everything that we decide, we need perseverance. In anything or any one that we choose, we need discernment.
What sets the priority of my life? It's the direction of my heart.
I pray that it will stop going along with the winds that come blowing and setting its direction. Love is all I need to anchor at the right place.
Again, I ask myself do I believe in Love? Not for a decade. How foolish I was to search for it when I don't believe. How would I even recognise it?
What sets the priority of my life? It's the direction of my heart.
I pray that it will stop going along with the winds that come blowing and setting its direction. Love is all I need to anchor at the right place.
Again, I ask myself do I believe in Love? Not for a decade. How foolish I was to search for it when I don't believe. How would I even recognise it?