The Confession
It was a night to encourage others and be set free because I have blessed someone.
There were many confessions made tonight, cried and cried. Secrets that were kept were exposed. I don't think he knows I cried. Well he asked, and I just gave him a smiley face.
I didn't know I am so much affected by the wrong decision I have made. I am the first, so are you.
I am so scare but I want to trust God that you won't be the last. (he read my mind)
Encouragement: You are beautiful. Deserve someone good taking care of you. I am sure this time round, you will have the confdent and accept God's blessing boldly.
He wanted me to share so that I will be released from the past. His very desire for me is to see me have a partner who loves me, takes care of me. And most importantly, I am happy.
I hope my eyes won't be swollen when I go work tomorrow.
Conversations continued on for some time, and I still cry on and off. I really, really thank God and also thank him for having the maturity to handle this.
I know he has my best interests at heart. And now, this 98% soul-tie, 2% clinging, shall be cut off.
Thank you so much for my Best. You will be my Best until the next one comes. And you will still be the Best but in memories.
There were many confessions made tonight, cried and cried. Secrets that were kept were exposed. I don't think he knows I cried. Well he asked, and I just gave him a smiley face.
I didn't know I am so much affected by the wrong decision I have made. I am the first, so are you.
I am so scare but I want to trust God that you won't be the last. (he read my mind)
Encouragement: You are beautiful. Deserve someone good taking care of you. I am sure this time round, you will have the confdent and accept God's blessing boldly.
He wanted me to share so that I will be released from the past. His very desire for me is to see me have a partner who loves me, takes care of me. And most importantly, I am happy.
I hope my eyes won't be swollen when I go work tomorrow.
Conversations continued on for some time, and I still cry on and off. I really, really thank God and also thank him for having the maturity to handle this.
I know he has my best interests at heart. And now, this 98% soul-tie, 2% clinging, shall be cut off.
Thank you so much for my Best. You will be my Best until the next one comes. And you will still be the Best but in memories.