Fire
Well, I am not talking about the fire of God but a real fire that broke out about 20 min ago.
Explosions and black smoke, with many audiences looking out of their window. It's my first time calling 995 and wa liew, there's a message which actually says, "Our lines are busy now." @_@
What the heck! Anyway, I managed to get through and was told, " Mdm, many pple called already." Well that probably explains why the line was busy.
This is the first ever fire I have encountered and probably in this vicinity as well, after 11 years?
I wonder which inconsiderate jerk threw his/her cigarette butt or maybe like what my dad said, it could be an arson.
Most importantly, I am relieved that my brother is safe and sound. And being the kiaSi him, "Thank God! My bike is not here!"
Ya... that's my brother. His safety comes first. haha...
Explosions and black smoke, with many audiences looking out of their window. It's my first time calling 995 and wa liew, there's a message which actually says, "Our lines are busy now." @_@
What the heck! Anyway, I managed to get through and was told, " Mdm, many pple called already." Well that probably explains why the line was busy.
This is the first ever fire I have encountered and probably in this vicinity as well, after 11 years?
I wonder which inconsiderate jerk threw his/her cigarette butt or maybe like what my dad said, it could be an arson.
Most importantly, I am relieved that my brother is safe and sound. And being the kiaSi him, "Thank God! My bike is not here!"
Ya... that's my brother. His safety comes first. haha...