Wonderful Weekend
It was a short but wonderful weekend! This is the fifth week into Masterclass and I have enjoyed every bit of it - Trainers, teammates, coursemates, curriculum and all! 
Love my team mates, they are such fantastic people - full of energy, openness to ideas, smart, friendly. Will definitely miss being and working with them as a team.
I am really very blessed indeed in this entire course. Even yesterday while we were at NUS Guild House. We will all separated to different teams and working with different course mates as well as some staff who joined us. It was a great team work as well. We didn't have much difficulty to cooperate and listen to one another. Everyone just chipped in and contributed. We were all open for ideas. Unlike some of my team mates who faced personality clashes and really missed one another as a team. So really very fortunate.
And once again, we did well for Friday's team. Somehow the light just shines.
Today, we had negotiation skills. Well, as an introvert, I really created a hilarious scene. We were divided into groups of 3, each given a role to act out for the negotiation skills exercise.
Cat - Passenger A
Rat - Flight attendant
@lly - Passenger B
Now the role play starts:
Cat: I need to go on board.
Rat: Can I have your ticket please?
Cat: I have already passed it to you!
@lly: (blur blur) huh? start already? (obviously both my team mates was thrown off by my question and bust into laughter)
Well, of course the role play went on with the agressive and eloquent VS peace-loving and stutter. It is pretty obvious who won the negotiation.
Team building was simply fantastic. You can really see who's the team player and cooperative, and who's the individualist and selfish. It was a time when the trainers said that we can trash things out constructively.
Just so much to share that I can't put everything in words!
Evening went on when Cat, PL and myself went shopping @ Bugis Village afterwhich we had dinner @ MOS burger. It was a bonding time for the 3 of us, sharing about our team, the other teams, relationship and stories.
It has been a long, long time since I had bonding with anyone - 2 way communication that is. Well, I can't exactly say so because I just did that with my good friend last month. Still, it just feels good to have colleagues to bond with. I don't really think I had though I had friendly colleagues in my ex company.
Just hope that the "friendship" will carry on after Masterclass.

Love my team mates, they are such fantastic people - full of energy, openness to ideas, smart, friendly. Will definitely miss being and working with them as a team.

I am really very blessed indeed in this entire course. Even yesterday while we were at NUS Guild House. We will all separated to different teams and working with different course mates as well as some staff who joined us. It was a great team work as well. We didn't have much difficulty to cooperate and listen to one another. Everyone just chipped in and contributed. We were all open for ideas. Unlike some of my team mates who faced personality clashes and really missed one another as a team. So really very fortunate.
And once again, we did well for Friday's team. Somehow the light just shines.

Today, we had negotiation skills. Well, as an introvert, I really created a hilarious scene. We were divided into groups of 3, each given a role to act out for the negotiation skills exercise.
Cat - Passenger A
Rat - Flight attendant
@lly - Passenger B
Now the role play starts:
Cat: I need to go on board.
Rat: Can I have your ticket please?
Cat: I have already passed it to you!
@lly: (blur blur) huh? start already? (obviously both my team mates was thrown off by my question and bust into laughter)
Well, of course the role play went on with the agressive and eloquent VS peace-loving and stutter. It is pretty obvious who won the negotiation.
Team building was simply fantastic. You can really see who's the team player and cooperative, and who's the individualist and selfish. It was a time when the trainers said that we can trash things out constructively.
Just so much to share that I can't put everything in words!
Evening went on when Cat, PL and myself went shopping @ Bugis Village afterwhich we had dinner @ MOS burger. It was a bonding time for the 3 of us, sharing about our team, the other teams, relationship and stories.
It has been a long, long time since I had bonding with anyone - 2 way communication that is. Well, I can't exactly say so because I just did that with my good friend last month. Still, it just feels good to have colleagues to bond with. I don't really think I had though I had friendly colleagues in my ex company.
Just hope that the "friendship" will carry on after Masterclass.