National Day Eve
Nothing eventful for this day, just that I was invited for a free makeover. Well, of course it's some gimmicks that companies have come up with nowadays.
Trying to sell you a lifetime membership that allows you to enjoy all the benefits till your time on earth is up. I simply think it's a total bullshit. You never really know what is going to happen in the future, let alone a company. But I had fun, having the treatment like of a pop star.
It was an interesting experience.
Night went on when I met JC and we went haunting for a chill out place @ Clark Quay, supposedly to Gotham Penthouse for some "shows". We ended up @ Attica instead for R & B hangout, going to 1-Nite Stand whenever we wanted to take a break since there's no cover charge. Hot latino music makes me feel like learning Salsa especially when I saw the ladies dance along with the music with their beautiful, graceful steps. WOW & Sexy are the 2 words I'd use.
Trying to sell you a lifetime membership that allows you to enjoy all the benefits till your time on earth is up. I simply think it's a total bullshit. You never really know what is going to happen in the future, let alone a company. But I had fun, having the treatment like of a pop star.

It was an interesting experience.
Night went on when I met JC and we went haunting for a chill out place @ Clark Quay, supposedly to Gotham Penthouse for some "shows". We ended up @ Attica instead for R & B hangout, going to 1-Nite Stand whenever we wanted to take a break since there's no cover charge. Hot latino music makes me feel like learning Salsa especially when I saw the ladies dance along with the music with their beautiful, graceful steps. WOW & Sexy are the 2 words I'd use.