Lonely in office...

Most of my colleagues have all gone for a holiday trip sponsored by the company, I am here stuck with a interesting assignment and alone.

Feeling kind of lonely now, though I am not one who stick with my colleagues all the time. Well, at least, the one I get along well with is still around. Thankfully, at least, there's still a handful around.

How nice to have a holiday in Krabi! I shall go there myself when I save enough which may take a long time. My PRIORITY now is to save for my backpacking trip. Wherever I may go, I don't know yet. I am just hoping to have more than enough to get out next year. Short-term or long-term, again, it depends.

Everything is about SmileyCentral.com! Reality vs Realistic. To me, the 2 words has total different meaning or definition. I don't know what's the dictionary definition of it and I won't bother.

Reality - state of life and knowing it
Realistic - Calculation of the details of life

Either way, I don't think it should limit what I want to do. I Totally HATE it. PERIOD.

I want to do what I have always wanted to do since I was young but being held back for whatsoever reasons - good or bad.

Popular posts from this blog

Mixed Emotions

Update for Q1 2018

27th Jan: Holocaust Memorial Day