Get Your Act Right!
Yes, it's time to recollect everything and get things organized.
The only way to do it is just to focus on other things. Career and my hope of backpacking.
I need to get away and have some fresh air. Away from people, self, family, church, cell group. I need to find the "happy old" Alison back. Not that I am not happy now, but I was happier then.
I need to realign my emotions and thoughts. I don't need anyone to satisfy my search for an answer. I don't need one because an answer is just formed by words. I don't need words because they are worthless. I don't need my useless, futile thoughts as well. I am gonna slap myself for any futile thinking.
I need to tell myself stop wasting my time and move on.
The only way to do it is just to focus on other things. Career and my hope of backpacking.
I need to get away and have some fresh air. Away from people, self, family, church, cell group. I need to find the "happy old" Alison back. Not that I am not happy now, but I was happier then.
I need to realign my emotions and thoughts. I don't need anyone to satisfy my search for an answer. I don't need one because an answer is just formed by words. I don't need words because they are worthless. I don't need my useless, futile thoughts as well. I am gonna slap myself for any futile thinking.
I need to tell myself stop wasting my time and move on.