MS Excel 2003 EXPERT
I am now an expert of MS Excel 2003. Why? Because that's what the name of the course I have attended and completed the exam for. It's really great to have company who is willing to send their staff for training. Because of this opportunity, I can now have the EXPERT's certificate. hehe...
The total score of the exam is 1000 and what's the passing mark? 650. There were just so many sections and steps to remember, 70% of which is not exactly relevant at the moment. I was abit concerned if I can remember what I have learnt. Thankfully, with the effort of the instructor and revisions, I managed to get a passing mark of 938! :>
To end off the day, I went for facial appointment for relaxation with a steam bath prior to the facial. It's good to lose the excess water stored in the body. I wanna have a slimmer me before end of the year.
After facial, met up with Stitch for awhile @ Toa Payoh's Ya Kun.
Now it's time to Zzzzzzzz.