The last night....
As I type away, I am really feeling sleepy and giddy. I have been at The Wine Company for almost 3.5hrs. Chit chatting with colleagues, sharing, watching "show".
It has been a really fun night but with no pictures taken with the "star" of the night. It's NJ last day tomorrow or today with us. He has been a really nice and sincere guy though I hardly talk to him. Honestly speaking, I do like him as a person but not really a colleague. He's definitely a good colleague to work with, but I hate it when he calls "Alison, come here" or XXX, come here. There's no please or he won't walk over if he has a request. No harm done though.
The night started with small talks and then to real serious planning. I was just sharing with Colin about backpacking and travelling around, just taking a risk and casting everything aside - career, family, friends, church, whatever and whoever.
He was just briefly mentioning what a killer insurance premium is. Honestly speaking, I am considering cancelling or putting on hold some of the policies. After all, my company do cover me to a certain value. Why should I be putting financial burden upon myself? I gotta do some serious planning for next year.
And the night went on with some "strip tease". Imagine that in wine bar!!!! How insophisticated is that! The businessmen at the other table was offering cash so that NJ will just do a strip tease and show his boxer. They, however, did not succeed with their $150 bucks. The excuse was the music was not that groovy to motivate NJ to do a striptease.
However, NJ himself, was suggesting if we do donate $500 for the building of a house for the poor in Cambodian, he will strip off his jeans. I know he is a good man with a good heart. I do believe him but I don't want to put in 50 because he's doing a "striptease". But he was saying he is putting $500 (dollar to dollar) to house-building in Cambodia, I was like "why not? since it's for the poor in Cambodia?". So i just chipping in the last 3 "reds" that I have. But clever, Su, donated not only for a good cause but for NJ NOT to do a striptease. Isnt' that ingenious of her to do so? Impressed because she not only gave for a good cause but also went against the flow.
Anyhow, NJ did took off his jeans at the end of the night AND RD tore off a quarter of his boxer! I just find this simply out of control. And that stupid AC has to hold onto his jeans! What an ass! I told him to return NJ his jeans which he eventually did after another colleague told him to do so.
I truly believe with all my heart that NJ is using the $$ that we have pooled in for the Cambodian children. I just believe him.
Signing off to sleep after 3 glasses of Red and 1 glass of White. I should be able to sleep well tonight, soundly.
!@$!@#%$#%$ I still have to do the homework for Masterclass!
It has been a really fun night but with no pictures taken with the "star" of the night. It's NJ last day tomorrow or today with us. He has been a really nice and sincere guy though I hardly talk to him. Honestly speaking, I do like him as a person but not really a colleague. He's definitely a good colleague to work with, but I hate it when he calls "Alison, come here" or XXX, come here. There's no please or he won't walk over if he has a request. No harm done though.
The night started with small talks and then to real serious planning. I was just sharing with Colin about backpacking and travelling around, just taking a risk and casting everything aside - career, family, friends, church, whatever and whoever.
He was just briefly mentioning what a killer insurance premium is. Honestly speaking, I am considering cancelling or putting on hold some of the policies. After all, my company do cover me to a certain value. Why should I be putting financial burden upon myself? I gotta do some serious planning for next year.
And the night went on with some "strip tease". Imagine that in wine bar!!!! How insophisticated is that! The businessmen at the other table was offering cash so that NJ will just do a strip tease and show his boxer. They, however, did not succeed with their $150 bucks. The excuse was the music was not that groovy to motivate NJ to do a striptease.
However, NJ himself, was suggesting if we do donate $500 for the building of a house for the poor in Cambodian, he will strip off his jeans. I know he is a good man with a good heart. I do believe him but I don't want to put in 50 because he's doing a "striptease". But he was saying he is putting $500 (dollar to dollar) to house-building in Cambodia, I was like "why not? since it's for the poor in Cambodia?". So i just chipping in the last 3 "reds" that I have. But clever, Su, donated not only for a good cause but for NJ NOT to do a striptease. Isnt' that ingenious of her to do so? Impressed because she not only gave for a good cause but also went against the flow.
Anyhow, NJ did took off his jeans at the end of the night AND RD tore off a quarter of his boxer! I just find this simply out of control. And that stupid AC has to hold onto his jeans! What an ass! I told him to return NJ his jeans which he eventually did after another colleague told him to do so.
I truly believe with all my heart that NJ is using the $$ that we have pooled in for the Cambodian children. I just believe him.
Signing off to sleep after 3 glasses of Red and 1 glass of White. I should be able to sleep well tonight, soundly.
!@$!@#%$#%$ I still have to do the homework for Masterclass!