Friday the 13th
Though it's supposed to be a dark Friday but there's simply nothing dark about this day. It's the start of my Masterclass. My beloved Masterclass which I have chosen over the trip to Krabi with my company. I am sure it is much more fun to go Krabi. But I chose to stay on this Masterclass because I wanted to break free from my usual self. I hope to be able to understand myself better and also to know more of the colleagues whom I don't work with. Widen my social contacts in a sense. Woke as early as 0615 when the sky is still dark. It's been ages since I woke up before the sun rises! @_@
I was supposed to reach office lobby by 0730 so that we can set off to OBS. I have always wanted to go there for some obstacle course. Guess what, we didn't have the roughing out action but we have a roughing brain exercise.
There were some personality test that we have to take:MBTI. It's rather accurate, I will say about 95%.
ISFP
Quiet, friendly, sensitive, and kind. Enjoy the present moment, what’s going on around them. Like to have their own space and to work within their own time frame. Loyal and committed to their values and to people who are important to them. Dislike disagreements and conflicts, do not force their opinions or values on others.Then we have exercises when we were grouped around for 4 times with people of about the same personality. It was really amazing to discover the distinctive difference of the different personalities.
Click here for more information on MBTI:
At the end of the day, we have to invent a catapult with the following items:
1. Hoola hoop
2. Rope
3. 2 elastic rope (one with hooks at both ends)
4. 2 Bamboo poles and 1 plastic pole with go-through holes
5. 1 black trash back
6. A plastic bowl for you to put the water bomb