Fish & Co
It has been wonderful to catch up with good friend after so many months. The last that I met her was in May while visiting her during her house warming. But we didn't really get to talk because she was busy taking care of guests and there were some of our other friends as well.
I was only expecting her for dinner but apparently, her husband who was bored at home joined us too. I was jokingly telling her if she can ask the "light bulb" not to join us. haha... "dian deng pao"
But it was a good dinner and well, many interruptions too. Don't know what's the special day but apparently there at least 4-5 birthday celebrations and the crew was cheering and singing birthday songs almost throughout the whole session of catching up. Disruptive, yet it was interesting to see the Fish & Co crew to be filled with enthusaism and passion to celebrate the customers' birthday and of course offer a small piece of cake to cheer them up.
I was only expecting her for dinner but apparently, her husband who was bored at home joined us too. I was jokingly telling her if she can ask the "light bulb" not to join us. haha... "dian deng pao"
But it was a good dinner and well, many interruptions too. Don't know what's the special day but apparently there at least 4-5 birthday celebrations and the crew was cheering and singing birthday songs almost throughout the whole session of catching up. Disruptive, yet it was interesting to see the Fish & Co crew to be filled with enthusaism and passion to celebrate the customers' birthday and of course offer a small piece of cake to cheer them up.