Ah-Yo Day
Ah yo... I wanna upload more pix for the costume party and it took me a whole day!
The files were too big and then there was problem trying to rotate the pictures. I can't wait to post more of them!
Today is a day for closing. Even Aaron has fallen sick this time round and we were both irritated by the tying of figures. Each time I update the figures, the overall changes and then there will be another 2 files which needs to be changed. And when I change the figures, it affects Mr Tang too!
Ah yo!!! Simply irritating.
Another ah-yo thing is I actually got to know an MD of a Telco company who is only 33 years old! So young.... I mean not his own company but working under an employer and I thought the MD for one of my company's division was young.
Wonder when will it be my turn for promotion? But most importantly, I need to do my part well at this moment. Learning the ropes and understanding the business and nature of the company.
The files were too big and then there was problem trying to rotate the pictures. I can't wait to post more of them!
Today is a day for closing. Even Aaron has fallen sick this time round and we were both irritated by the tying of figures. Each time I update the figures, the overall changes and then there will be another 2 files which needs to be changed. And when I change the figures, it affects Mr Tang too!
Ah yo!!! Simply irritating.
Another ah-yo thing is I actually got to know an MD of a Telco company who is only 33 years old! So young.... I mean not his own company but working under an employer and I thought the MD for one of my company's division was young.
Wonder when will it be my turn for promotion? But most importantly, I need to do my part well at this moment. Learning the ropes and understanding the business and nature of the company.